What keeps my server running?

Is there any way to find out what tasks, plugins etc. that interacts with my drives?

Normally my drives would spin down after 15 minutes of inactivity, and after that the server would go to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity.
But now the server has been up and running for more than a day, and at least it should have went to sleep tonight while I was sleeping and not using the server.

I can't seem to figure out why my drives are kept spinning.

Yesterday I tried spinning down all of the drives, but immediately after some of the drives spun up again. Now all of my drives are once again spinning.

nas-diagnostics-20180305-2034.zip

31 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Try a combo of the open files and file activity plugins

Thanks, that gave quite an insight.

It seems it could be docker running. I recently installed Plex in a docker, that could be it.

But after stopping Plex from running, I still see some docker files being opened. Anything I can do about his?

1 minute ago, DZMM said:

if you're confident it was plex and you've closed Plex, just hit the kill button

I was just about to, but then I got a little worried.

After shutting down Plex, and only having "dockerd" running a new program have started up. I now see that the program "find" have started up.

The filename and path for this one is "/mnt/user/appdata/PlexMediaServer/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/ ...". This confuses me, how can this program have started up after I have shut down Plex?

15 minutes ago, trurl said:

Probably some plugin using the linux 'find' command.

I suspect it might have been the ransomware plugin doing that stuff.

Files that seems to have come from the plugin was written too I could see from the plugins recommended by @DZMM.

After killing docker it seems my discs no longer spin up again, so I guess it was Plex keeping my system running.