SABnzbd behind AirVPN pfSense router are not getting internet connection

Hi all,

I have installed a new pfSense router which leads to a switch, and set up the router to connect via AirVPN. The system work great, all my devices are getting a secured internet connection, except for my SABnzbd. I can download dockers, use indexers, deluge works fine, download plugins and everything, even my VM's have internet access, but as soon as I want to make an internet connection inside SABnzbd it fails. My 'Fix Common Problems' plugin also says that it cannot connect to Github, and that I should change my DNS setting to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. I gave that a try in the Network Settings tab, but no luck.

What I also found, is that I cannot ping 8.8.8.8 from behind my router (I can however nslookup google.com from behind the router, and ping 8.8.8.8 from the pfSense Webgui) so I am not sure whether my pfSense router is blocking something, or that UnRaid needs to be reconfigured somewhere (was working before on my cheapo router from my ISP).

Unraid network settings:

MAC address: D0:50:99:88:37:4F
Enable bonding: Yes

Bonding mode: Active-backup (1)

Bonding members of bond0: eth0
Enable bridging: Yes

Interface description:

Network protocol: IPV4 only

IPv4 address assignment: Automatic

IPv4 address: 192.168.1.103/24 
IPv4 default gateway: 192.168.1.1 / 210 optional metric (lowest is preferred) (pfSense router login is on 192.168.1.1)
DNSv4 server assignment: Automatic

IPv4 DNS server: 192.168.1.1
Desired MTU:

Enable VLANs: No

Help is very much appreciated! :-)

--EDIT--

Small update, after some more diagnosing, I found that actually all dockers are getting a connection except SABnzbd. So I think it might a a SAB specific issues with pfSense. Anyone any ideas?

Edited by monden2