Lost WebGUI after upgrade to 6.5.1

I upgraded to 6.5.1 tonight, and now none of my disks are showing on the Webgui other then one under the unassigned devices section (which is not part of my array).  The array starts and I can access my shares, however all the devices are blank (no drop downs or anything)

My diagnostics and an image are attached. 

CC1283F8-40E7-4B27-A8B0-908EDC5453E7.thumb.png.0544e96cb95073417058c11f81892cbb.png

diagnostics.zip

Your diagnostics were grabbed only a few minutes after a reboot and don't show anything useful. In the screenshot it looks as though your USB boot device isn't being recognised properly. I'd shut down and remove it, plug it into a PC and check its file system for corruption.

Your diagnostics were grabbed only a few minutes after a reboot and don't show anything useful. In the screenshot it looks as though your USB boot device isn't being recognised properly. I'd shut down and remove it, plug it into a PC and check its file system for corruption.

I already checked the USB on a windows pc and it came back with no issues.

I’m thinking I’m going to recreate the USB stick and just copy over the super.dat from my backup and see if that clears things up.