(SOLVED) Unraid Server 6.6.0 Random Crash

dwilliams

Hello,

Running Unraid 6.6.0 currently (did upgrade to 6.6.1 but experienced the same issue so attempted to downgrade to see if the issue persisted) and server will 'crash' lose connectivity, all dockers are unresponsive, input on the keyboard on the actual machine is unresponsive, nothing works until I reboot again.

Machine info:

Ryzen 7 1700

SSD 500GB Cache

4 HDD

1 Parity Drive

On before the inevitable last crash - I entered troubleshooting mode on Fix Common Problems so that my logs could be saved and accessed. Attached is the syslog.txt and the syslog_tail.txt for reference. I did some looking around and tried adjusting the VM shutdown timer and the shutdown time out on the disk settings, but still no luck. I didn't have this issue at all when on 6.5.4 for the months leading up to last week when I upgraded.

Did a short (2hr) Memtest run from the boot menu and found no errors in that period.

I get no other errors in the Fix Common problems section. Should I upgrade to 6.6.1 again and see if problem persists there as well?

Any suggestions?

syslog.txt

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

Hey Johnnie,

Good suggestions - I had thought I added the zenstates to the go file but did not see them there, so I have added now. I also looked in the bios to see if the C states were disabled (also something I thought I had done), but they were not so I have just disabled them as well. My bios looks like there is an update so perhaps I will try updating that as well and posting the results. Thanks for the suggestions - I'll see how this works.

Archived