Array Starting - Mounting Disks...

Hello, I woke up this morning to find my server was unresponsive and the cache drive was reporting as full. Restarted the server and tried to manually run the mover and the server locked up again. Restarted and now its just stuck at Array Starting - Mounting disks. Its completely unresponsive to anything regarding the array, and I can't even initiate a reboot of stop array from the web gui to try and get into maintenance mode. Any help on what to do now?

server-unraid-diagnostics-20181009-0729.zip

According to the diags array isn't even trying to start, also since no disks are mounted difficult to see if there are other issues, try typing reboot on the console and boot in safe mode, if if doesn't reboot after a few minutes you'll need to forced it, though since no disks are mounted it souldn't cause any problems.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

According to the diags array isn't even trying to start, also since no disks are mounted difficult to see if there are other issues, try typing reboot on the console and boot in safe mode, if if doesn't reboot after a few minutes you'll need to forced it, though since no disks are mounted it souldn't cause any problems.

I booted into safe mode like you suggested (I did have to hard reboot), and started the array in maintenance mode so i could run the file system checks. It did find errors with my cache drive, so I let it fix those, stopped and started the array normally, and it worked. I just got done rebooting into OS normally, and everything is operational again!