MHQH29B-XTR Not showing in ethernets

Prof.Nova

Hi so i just got my hands on a HP MHQH29B-XTR from ebay as i wanted to go 10gbit ethernet between my nas and my main pc.

Sadly the car doesnt display in unraid outside of the PCI devices. I was heoping somone could help, I read a few pages from other people and they manage to get it working but im wondering if support for these cards has been dropped due to their age.

I have connected it to a windows machine and the card displays fine and i have set it to use ethernet mode as the default, Still now show in unraid.

I then flashed the card from HP firmware to stock firmware and still the same issue.
Do i need to set a flag or something in unraid to make it work in ethernet mode.

[15b3:673c] 03:00.0 InfiniBand: Mellanox Technologies MT25408A0-FCC-QI ConnectX, Dual Port 40Gb/s InfiniBand / 10GigE Adapter IC with PCIe 2.0 x8 5.0GT/s In... (rev b0)

At a guess the part that is cutoff is the fact it is in a 4x pcie slot and not an X8.

There are a total of 4 ethernets onboard all 4 of them are intel, 2 of them are bondded the other to get passed through to VM.

aurelionsol-diagnostics-20181020-1810.zip

Archived