Missing Appdata-Plex

Acps

So ive been trying to setup for my appdata folder in case of a drive failure. I was trying to backup my folders by hand before doing this and I ran into problems. My plex appdata seems to be missing, whenever I open Plex to view media, there is none and it wants me to add media to itself. It kinda looks like all my settings got reset back to default and all my metadata removing my shares of Movies and TV Show. I was thinking I might of deleted something by accident, but looking at the folder size its at 4gn, I think it should be around 70gb+. If someone culd peek at my logs to see I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

~Acps

unraid-diagnostics-20181023-0023.zip

Edited by Acps

I am trying to figure out what exactly I did, I was trying to manually backup my plex folder in appdata, then I was going setup the plugin to do auto backups from then on. I dont think i deleted it, as all my profiles and all my dockers are still untouched. I am trying to see if there is anyways to get to my plex appdata or if it is gone.

I been looking at swapping my ssds from my cache drive to something smaller like 250gb vs 500gb, raid 0. IF my appdata really is gone I might just start from scratch then with differenty ssd's