VM Network Issue

LimeB

I just created a new Windows 10 VM and am running into a network issue. I already had another Windows 10 VM which worked without any issues but this new one can't seem to fully access the Internet. I am able to ping out to say to yahoo.com or google.com but I am unable to browse any sites or if i try doing a Windows Update, it fails to connect. Any thoughts to what I may check? I have the exact network selected between both VMs so I'm not sure what is failing me.

41 minutes ago, 1812 said:

Maybe using vibro instead of bro. Check your vm confit.

I've tried both and no luck.

It is odd to me that I can ping google.com but can't browse to it by name or IP along with Windows services like Update are unable to connect.

IP is in the same domain.

I also tried deleting and creating the 2nd VM again and it hasn't helped. Also my traces from both the working and non-working VMs, they go down identical paths. Looking at IP config between the working VM and the non-working VM I don't see anything different besides the IP except the non-working VM has Teredo Tunneling, which disabling hasn't helped. I can't seem to enable it and now it a ' tunnel adapter isatap.localdomain' which disabling hasn't helped either.

Archived