(SOLVED) Plex and tvheadend reset to fresh installs?

stor44

Hi there.  Having a bit of a head scratcher that just started this evening.  My Docker apps for Plex and tvheadend have somehow become reset, I mean they each look like it's a brand new install when I log into their web GUIs.  Plex wants me to sign in and create a new library.  tvheadend wants me to add my HDHomeRun, doesn't have any channels or recordings listed, (although my existing tv recordings are still on my recording drive outside of the array.)  Likewise, my movies and tv shows for Plex are still on the array.

Diagnostics attached.  FWIW, I recently switched between the latest tvheadend and an older version, then moved back to the latest version, if that may have corrupted anything?  I didn't touch Plex though.

Thanks for any help!  It would be a pain to reconfigure these, but can be done if that's the only way?  Fortunately my Sonarr/Deluge setup seems to not have been changed.

tower-diagnostics-20181208-1859.zip

Panic over, sorted it out.  Actually a fairly simple process of stopping Docker, deletion of the Docker image, re-create it, then re-adding my Docker apps from the Apps tab, then restore their data from the CA Backup feature from a backup from last Monday.  All good now.

Archived