Integrated Intel Graphics Passthrough w/ Windows 10 VM

Hi,

So I have a Windows 10 VM created and running inside Unraid 6.6.5. I would like to get the Intel Graphics passthrough working with the image and leverage hardware acceleration and QuickSync, as right now within Windows the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is being used. =(

My current system setup is as follows: 

SysInfo.jpg.b8f77e874890c395eeec11c7594a8c3b.jpg

If I go into the settings for the VM image, I do not have an option to select anything else besides VNC as my Graphic Card. 

VMSettings.thumb.jpg.b9a5b283a4d45dd145ae1e5a87d57b6a.jpg

This is the same case if I create a new Windows 10 image and select Seabios as my BIOS. I must be missing something here or I am overlooking something.  Can someone help and point me the right direction. 

Thanks!

You cannot do hardware passthru without IOMMU support (otherwise knows as VT-d in the Intel world).    Both motherboard and the CPU need to support it to get it work.    No idea if your particular motherboard/CPU support this (but I am sure someone else can supply the answer, but even if it does it still needs to be enabled in the BIOS settings.

4 hours ago, CyberFunk said:

Hi,

So I have a Windows 10 VM created and running inside Unraid 6.6.5. I would like to get the Intel Graphics passthrough working with the image and leverage hardware acceleration and QuickSync, as right now within Windows the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is being used. =(

My current system setup is as follows: 

SysInfo.jpg.b8f77e874890c395eeec11c7594a8c3b.jpg

If I go into the settings for the VM image, I do not have an option to select anything else besides VNC as my Graphic Card. 

VMSettings.thumb.jpg.b9a5b283a4d45dd145ae1e5a87d57b6a.jpg

This is the same case if I create a new Windows 10 image and select Seabios as my BIOS. I must be missing something here or I am overlooking something.  Can someone help and point me the right direction. 

Thanks!

It appears your cpu does not support VT-d

https://ark.intel.com/products/77493/Intel-Core-i3-4360-Processor-4M-Cache-3-70-GHz-