Trim suddenly failing on cache drive

I'm suddenly having a very strange problem with my cache drive and not really sure what the cause could be.  This morning while checking logs/updating containers etc..  I noticed the following entries:

Jan 3 18:00:36 Tower kernel: print_req_error: critical target error, dev sdd, sector 230729786
Jan 3 18:00:36 Tower kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdd1): failed to trim 1 device(s), last error -121
Jan 3 18:00:36 Tower root: /etc/libvirt: 920.8 MiB (965472256 bytes) trimmed
Jan 3 18:00:36 Tower root: /var/lib/docker: 8.6 GiB (9238429696 bytes) trimmed

The first line doesn't concern me to much, I've seen it ever since I first set unraid up and assume it's just a bad sector on the ssd (it's over 4 years old at least).  The second line however is new and concerns me.  I did a google search and found a post by someone from December and the consensus seemed to be check your cables.  All my drives are in hotswap bays on my Supermicro server so I powered the system down, swapped the drive into a new bay and powered it back on.   The problem remained.  What's interesting is that even though it says trim failed, the next two lines below that appears to show that it actually did complete the trim.

I'm really not sure what the problem could be and was hoping someone more experienced with the inner workings of unraid could point me in the right direction.

Thanks, diagnostic info is posted below...

tower-diagnostics-20190103-1850.zip

It's been common for a while trim not working on most (if not all now) SSDs connected to LSI HBAs, it should work fine if you connect both to the onboard Intel SATA ports.

4 hours ago, rclifton said:

Jan 3 18:00:36 Tower root: /etc/libvirt: 920.8 MiB (965472256 bytes) trimmed
Jan 3 18:00:36 Tower root: /var/lib/docker: 8.6 GiB (9238429696 bytes) trimmed

This is just the images being trimmed, it works even if they are on an HDD.