Array Stuck "Starting" - Can't Stop or Modify

Hey folks, I'm having a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I just replaced by my parity drive with a larger driver. Once the parity rebuild finished on the new drive I stopped my array and assigned the former parity drive to an empty spot in my array.  I then started my array and agreed to the warning that all the data on that drive would be erased. However since then (a few hours ago now), the array has not started and my unRAID GUI shows "Array Starting". Because the only options available on the GUI are reboot and shutdown, I've tried manually stopping the array from the command line with this command:

wget -qO /dev/null http://192.168.1.107:$(lsof -nPc emhttp | grep -Po 'TCP[^\d]*\K\d+')/update.htm?cmdStop=Stop

When that didn't work I also rebooted my server, but the situation is the same after reboot. I tried going to Settings > Disk Settings and selecting "no"  for "Enable auto start", but after selecting the no option and reloading the page it is always re-enabled. 

Any ideas on how I can deal with this? Ideally, I would like to add this new (old parity) disk to my array and have it work normally, but right now I would be satisfied just to be able to stop the array.

So, I tried running a normal powerdown -r reboot, and also reboot into safemode (by moving "label unRAID OS GUI Safe Mode (no plugins)" to the top of /boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg).

I'm still having the same problem... Everything else on the GUI looks fine, I just can't finish starting or stop my array. The bottom of the GUI says "Array Starting • ProFTPd already running."

Any other ideas?

8 minutes ago, zandrsn said:

I can mount my array disks

Not sure what you mean.  The disks are already mounted.

19 minutes ago, zandrsn said:

reboot into safemode (by moving "label unRAID OS GUI Safe Mode (no plugins)" to the top of /boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg).

That doesn't work.  you need to move the line that says Menu Default to that section (or simply select safemood from the boot up screen if you have a KB/monitor attached)

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

That doesn't work.  you need to move the line that says Menu Default to that section (or simply select safemood from the boot up screen if you have a KB/monitor attached) 

I just figured that out when I realized that my plugins were still loaded.

As I mentioned above, it's now working. I think the issue was with a script I'd installed through the User Scripts plugin.