Kernel error repeating

CIFS relates to SMB. Looks like login failures trying to access your network shares.

Your docker.cfg is rather odd. You have a 2TB docker image at /mnt/user/docker.img

That is by far the largest I have ever seen by orders of magnitude. Why are you doing this? It is extremely unlikely you will ever need more than 20G if you have your container applications configured correctly.

And /mnt/user/docker.img is an odd path for it also. I can understand putting it on a specific disk, such as /mnt/cache/docker.img, but why would you put it at the root of the user shares? It's unclear to me where it would even exist in that case. Do you know what disk it's on?

• 2 weeks later...

my cache is strange 300gb but have more than that in ssd's , docker was updated when the cctv docker would only work withing the docker image , so made it large to store videos (not now needed) but I had cache issues where dockers could not write to anywhere on cache , did it say what ip was trying to connect to it ?

thanks