Syslog requirements for Level 1 certification

I've got my unRAID box up and running with a Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H MB.  I've been through numerous reboots so I want to know what needs to be in my syslog for it to get level 1 certified?  I need to remove a drive that I've been preclearing for RMA, so I'll reboot again tonight.  Do I just need a parity check after rebooting?

FYI - HPA is not a problem for me on this board.  The BIOS option is disabled by befault on my board.

I've been through numerous reboots so I want to know what needs to be in my syslog for it to get level 1 certified? 

http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hardware_Compatibility#An_explanation_of_what_the_.22Tested_Level.22_column_means

The first level should require at least 3 drives (limit of free license), should have successfully computed parity, and should have successfully checked parity. A syslog should be posted to make sure there are no nasties that might point to compatibility issues. (The syslog will also document parity check performance).

I've read that before.  That's why I'm asking.  I assume the fact that it has successfully checked parity is sufficient proof that it has computed parity.  So all I need in the syslog is the boot sequence and a successful parity check.  Correct?

Yes

Funny, when I wrote and posted those standards for the three levels of verification (see this link), some people said we'd never get people do to it.  :)  Glad to see they were wrong and people are still taking the time to run these tests and post their syslogs.

Funny to see people asking questions of the experts about what motherboard to buy.  Guess what, the experts have had their unRAID systems for years and the motherboards they used and considered have long since been extinct.  Most have no clue as to what is the best motherboard to buy for unRAID today (although we do know some important features to have.).  In the old days, when Tom was selling systems, the best motherboard was the one he used.  But now, who knows. 

The best info about the best motherboard is others that have recently purchased their systems and run successful level1 and leve2 tests.

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to run the tests and post the results!

No problem.  Considering all the help I've gotten from the users on this forum I guess I feel like it's the least I can do.  Hopefully it will help someone else get their first unRAID server going.  It was amazingly easy.  If you can follow instructions (which I believe is a kindergarten skill) they you can build an unRAID server.

I'm planning on working towards Level 2 but I've got a few other irons in the fire now that need attention plus I just had to RMA my new WD20EARS drive so it'll be a few weeks before I can start adding more drives anyways.

You can view my syslog for Level 1 certification here.