Unraid Gui unresponsive after auto update of docker

So I woke this morning to no internet, seems my unraid server had auto updated Tautulli via the community apps. I'm unsure what happened but it cause my the GUI to hang, even though I could log in I couldn't see anything related to dockers. piHole is what I use for a DNS server so complaints of internet "not working" were what drew me to this. I was able to access the admin page of that docker, but not login. I couldn't get unraid to reboot and it eventually just locked up to the point I couldn't access via SSH.

I did a hard reboot and now the Tautulli docker isn't listed any longer?  Where should I start to investigate what went wrong?

You didn't grab a diags before the reboot by chance?  Odds are something jacked up the "upgrade" which in docker terms is a "Reinstall the docker using the template" and not actually an upgrade.

You could try to re-add the docker from your custom template (at the bottom of the list) and that "should" mirror what happened during the upgrade process last night...other than removing the existing container I mean.