Plex Docker Issue

NoLMTs

I am fairly new to linux but not to plex. I am having a strange issue with the plex platform and my unraid server.

My linux version is the current latest stable build and my plex docker is up to date.

When I go into plex through the docker I can see my libraries but anything I click has no result and reloads the home page.

When I go into plex through the plex.tv website I do not have any issues like this.

Also I have a few files that are not showing in plex.

I am unsure if this is an issue with a configuration or otherwise.

Maybe someone can shed some light as to whats going on.

Let me know if I need to send logs and how to do that as I am fairly green to all this.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, NoLMTs said:

I am fairly new to linux but not to plex. I am having a strange issue with the plex platform and my unraid server.

My linux version is the current latest stable build and my plex docker is up to date.

When I go into plex through the docker I can see my libraries but anything I click has no result and reloads the home page.

When I go into plex through the plex.tv website I do not have any issues like this.

Also I have a few files that are not showing in plex.

I am unsure if this is an issue with a configuration or otherwise.

Maybe someone can shed some light as to whats going on.

Let me know if I need to send logs and how to do that as I am fairly green to all this.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Might be a good idea to post in the support thread of whichever Plex container you're using.

Archived