We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

WD Live HD - $84.99

Rajahal

BTW

For those who are interested.  I have 2 of these (1) WDTV Live & (1) WDTV Live Plus.  I'm not sure that they advertise this but they play .iso files without any problems at all.

I know several people on the boards here are struggling to find methods of .iso replay and these are awesome.  They're a little slow at boot up but no problems after that.  You can even use these with wireless adapters as well.  I have one that I use wireless and it works without a flaw.

Just thought that some people might find this interesting.

BTW

For those who are interested.  I have 2 of these (1) WDTV Live & (1) WDTV Live Plus.  I'm not sure that they advertise this but they play .iso files without any problems at all.

I know several people on the boards here are struggling to find methods of .iso replay and these are awesome.  They're a little slow at boot up but no problems after that.  You can even use these with wireless adapters as well.  I have one that I use wireless and it works without a flaw.

Just thought that some people might find this interesting.

Yes sir i can second the iso bit, i did a couple of movies in iso using DvdFab and they work flawlessly picture quality was spot on. It does boot slow but not to the point where it should bother any normal person.

Archived