Advice for upgrading MoBo & CPU from ASRock C2750D4I

Hi folks, I was hoping that someone might be able to give me some advice. My unRAID server has been constantly evolving since I first built it about three years ago, with the motherboard being one of the few pieces that has remained the same. Lately I've been using the server for a lot more resource intensive things, rather than just as a basic NAS and media server, and I'm finding that the 2.4GHz Atom CPU is really holding me back. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice/suggestions about good motherboards and CPUs to look into. Ideally, I'd like to be able to continue using the RAM I already have (2 x 8GB DDR3-1600), but that isn't absolutely necessary. Mostly I'm just looking to figure out what options are that will allow me to upgrade without breaking the bank. 

This is my current system: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/xthursdayx/saved/khqGXL

While poking around Newegg I came across the AsRock Rack E3C224 and Supermicro MBD-X10-series boards, which seemed like decent options, but I don't know much about either board. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by zandrsn
Updated for clarity

Hi -

If you want to reuse that memory, you'll have to stay with Haswell (LGA 1150) era hardware, i.e. a Core i5, Core i7, or equivalent Xeon (I'm not sure if your current setup has or supports ECC).  At this point you'll have go to with whatever you can find available as Haswell (LGA 1150) is several generations old.  Both ASRock and Supermicro motherboards have been used extensively with unRaid.