Unable to Port forward to WIn10 VM

currently trying to setup an arma 3 server on a win10 vm. bridging is on ( bridging members of br0 is eth1). VM is set to use br0 as a network bridge. 

VM IP- 192.168.2.23

unraid ip- 192.168.2.10

router ip- 192.168.2.1

all ports required are forwarded on the router to VM's IP, but with the server started all ports remain closed.

port forwarding to docker containers works fine. only issue is forwarding any port to the VM.

any ideas? i have been friggin with this for two solid days getting no where :(

no i cant even see it over lan on my other computer.  and when i check the forwarded ports on canyouseeme.org all the ports for my dockers work (8181,8080 ect) but when i check 2302 and any port i forwarded for the arma server they all say connection refused.

its very strange that i cant even see it over LAN, it should show up there.

I should also add that I had this same arma server working around a year ago on this same server. We had similar issues getting it working then but we did eventually get it working (unfortunately we can't remember what we did to fix it lol) 

vm does respond to pings, and has internet connectivity 

1.jpg

initially when we were attempting to set this up checking open port with canyouseeme.org would just time out.  its now saying connection refused.  Started showing connection refused (i think) after i set the VM to use the bridged network br0

here is some screen shots of my network settings: (likely safe to ignore the message about rebooting for changes to take effect, that came up when i swapped the mac addresses between the two adapters, then back again once that message appeared, and i just haven't

2.thumb.jpg.e69effecc89392b42a451f3ee1798062.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.1b443aaa0cea4da8f61854da56e7d807.jpg

restarted yet)

Edited by Drezdun

the problem seems to be isolated to arma server itself, not the vm/unraid settings.  

as a test i installed sabnzbd windows client, installed it and set it to port 9090, then forwarded that port on my router to the VM.  i'm able to connect to it no problem over LTE from my cellphone, so the server must not be launching correctly in order to even give a response when something tries to access it via the ports i'm forwarding.

requires more tinkering on my end but this definitely isn't an unraid/port forwarding problem.