Rootfs file is getting full (currently 76 % used) [SOLVED]

It could be a docker or plugin that is misconfigured and is writing to RAM rather than to permanent storage.   Another possibility is writing to an Unassigned Device that has dropped offline.   You are probably going to have to examine the contents to identify what might be causing this.

i checked my dockers and i couldn't find anything.
i even checked the sizes and the biggest one would be krusader and that one is 2 GB.

the issue i had was something with my array force stopping and the unassigned device plugin went offline during a write to it.
but how could i check what's in the memory ?

36 minutes ago, TRaSH said:

i checked my dockers and i couldn't find anything.
i even checked the sizes and the biggest one would be krusader and that one is 2 GB.

the issue i had was something with my array force stopping and the unassigned device plugin went offline during a write to it.
but how could i check what's in the memory ?

It will just show up the path that the unassigned device should have been using if it had not gone offline.  

it didn't show up but you sure pointed me in the right direction,
i was playing with syncting and i made a mistake with pointing to my unassigned devices.
i forgot to actually choose the unassigned drive and did it to the root.
thnx