Two Disabled Drives

teedge77

I was just sitting here, moving some things around in the cache pool, when I noticed a drive go red...and then another. Currently, they are both still red and I was wondering if I could get some help determining what happened and what my next steps should be.

I am including the diagnostics, and it would be great if people could review them to see what happened, but it would also be immensely helpful (like the "throw you a donation" kind of helpful) if someone could give me an idea on what to look for. Should I just be grepping for the word "warning"? Is there something that should be more obvious in a disk-related section of the diagnostics or somewhere? 

My current thought on the next step would be to change the disks to "no device", start the array, stop the array, change it back to the right disks, and then start the array again...hopefully starting the data rebuild. Before all that, I figured I should probably know if there is an underlying issue that should be remedied first.

Thanks for any help.

zion-diagnostics-20190924-1805.zip

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I thought there may be something still there in the diagnostics saying why they start up "disabled". I should have grabbed them first.

As far as SAS2LP, I am hoping to build a whole new host system that doesn't use those and that is smaller. I would like to have a host machine and two boxes of disks. Right now, I have 2 boxes of disks and a host machine with 15 disks in it as well. 

Anyway, thanks for having a look. I will try getting it going again.