BTFS - Unmountable: No file system

Epic_Sass

Capture1.PNG.f2fa51cc63e14ee2957ee4bdc8615924.PNGCapture2.PNG.8c1d58e26c5e1d7c138fd07dff6c51d4.PNG

I just upgraded my hardware. I had one parity and one disk at 2 TB. When I started the array on the new system it said disk one was unmountable and that it was emulating the array. I was planning to upgrade the size so i replaced the parity with the larger size drive and copied over the parity then started the array and rebuilt the the drive with the old 2 TB parity drive. Once done it says the parity is valid but disk 1 is still unmountable. I have attached a diagnostics of the system.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. 

hades-diagnostics-20190927-1453.zip

Problem appears to have started because with a single data disk parity will be a mirror of disk1, and when you started moving the disks around btrfs got confused because there were two filesystem with the same UUID, power down, disconnect all the other disks except the original disk1 (serial ending in CJY1), power back on and do a new config and assign it as disk1, start the array and it should mount normally, if it doesn't post new diags.

If it does clear/wipe the other disk before adding it back as parity.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Problem appears to have started because with a single data disk parity will be a mirror of disk1, and when you started moving the disks around btrfs got confused because there were two filesystem with the same UUID, power down, disconnect all the other disks except the original disk1 (serial ending in CJY1), power back on and do a new config and assign it as disk1, start the array and it should mount normally, if it doesn't post new diags.

If it does clear/wipe the other disk before adding it back as parity.

Thanks for the help. 

Do I Preserve current assignments during the new config?