'Dockers went crazy' error - Help?

I posted my diagnostics file in another thread, and the diagnosis was... 

From your diagnostics file ... your dockers went crazy, spammed the /var/log/docker.log file(s), and caused your current trouble.

Looking at system/df.txt:

tmpfs           128M  128M     0 100% /var/log

Looking at system/folders.txt:

/var/log

-rw-rw-rw- 1 root   root 127782912 Oct  2 18:26 docker.log.1

Thanks to GRiD for taking a look and sussing out the problem.

Next (obvious) question... How can I fix this?

Now that Dockers seem to be involved, I should mention that almost daily, the Dockers page shows that there are updates available. I 'update all', not all Dockers really have an update (0B downloaded, current version reported), but it all looks up to date... and then a day or two later, 'updates available' on most Dockers again. Is this related??

I also don't know if it's important, but my cache drive was nearly full the other day, but I've since recovered a bunch of space by deleting Emby recordings.

My Plex library seems to be all screwed up at the moment, too, but one step at a time!

shinagawa-diagnostics-20191004-2327.zip

1 minute ago, Karyudo said:

Now that Dockers seem to be involved, I should mention that almost daily, the Dockers page shows that there are updates available. I 'update all', not all Dockers really have an update (0B downloaded, current version reported), but it all looks up to date... and then a day or two later, 'updates available' on most Dockers again. Is this related??

Install the Auto Update plugin to fix this (doesn't need to be enabled)

Sooo... FCP identifies that the problem is that docker.log.1 is 128 MB, but the real problem is that docker.log is empty?! That's going to need some explanation, because that doesn't make any sense at all. (And it doesn't seem to get any closer to explaining what the problem with Plex might be, or how to fix it.)

Also, after the recommended reboot, I got another bunch of 'update available' messages, which when accepted downloaded nothing. So installing Auto Update didn't seem to fix that problem, either...?