repair libvirt.img to restore VMs?

My cache drive filled up and mover was not able to move anything (had too many winrar compressions running at once). Now all my VMs do not show up. I've seen posts about cache drive being full causing problems. I have 2 VMs that are still running but not visible. The solutions I've seen are to remake all the VMs pointing at the vdisks and having similar configs. Really dont want to have to do that as I have no idea what many of the configs are and some even had custom bios settings.

There are 2 different libvirt.img files, neither mounted. Is there any way to repair the img? I assume the process will be to mount it somewhere else, go into it and edit files then tell the system to use that new img. At one point I turned cache off on all shares trying to get mover to move files that were not being moved, didn't help so turned it back on for the shares that use it. Idk if that contributed to this problem. I have not rebooted as didn't know if in starting it would run a cleanup of some kind and remove 1 of the imgs (both have been backed up into zips).

root@Raza:~# find /mnt/ -name libvirt.img -exec md5sum {} \;
957e09e5cd152d2f5cd47d1f1be87554  /mnt/user/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
441704ee246fadb14a534508d17c4165  /mnt/user0/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
441704ee246fadb14a534508d17c4165  /mnt/disk1/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
957e09e5cd152d2f5cd47d1f1be87554  /mnt/cache/system/libvirt/libvirt.img

root@Raza:~# find /mnt/ -name libvirt.img -exec ls -lah {} \;
-rw-rw-rw- 1 nobody users 1.0G Nov 25 00:50 /mnt/user/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
-rw-rw-rw- 1 nobody users 1.0G Jan  7  2019 /mnt/user0/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
-rw-rw-rw- 1 nobody users 1.0G Jan  7  2019 /mnt/disk1/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
-rw-rw-rw- 1 nobody users 1.0G Nov 25 00:50 /mnt/cache/system/libvirt/libvirt.img

root@Raza:~# ls /mnt/
cache/  disk1/  disk2/  disk3/  disk4/  disk5/  disk6/  disk7/  disks/  user/  user0/
root@Raza:~# ls /mnt/user
Downloads/  MOVIES/  TV/  TheMarauder/  VM/  appdata/  domains/  experiments-no-cache/  isos/  streamlabs/  system/  youtube/
root@Raza:~# ls /mnt/user0
Downloads/  MOVIES/  TV/  TheMarauder/  VM/  experiments-no-cache/  isos/  streamlabs/  system/  youtube/

• 1 month later...

Had to force shutdown a few weeks ago as it got stuck stopping the array, which had to do to add a new drive to it. When it booted back up everything was back to normal afaict. I just got a little paranoid ass all the custom configs are not exactly documented... But have the zipped copies of those images which at some point I plan on investigating them. Also I will have to update past 6.6.6 (come on, how can you not love it) as some plugins and apps cannot be updated anymore.