Help with hardware

cgi2099

I almost have all my hardware together for my nas and was going to use unraid instead of Linux server for ease of use. But I recently read some Reddit posts saying unraid doesn't support igpu's, like the 2400g, is this true? My setup does not allow for a dedicated you. This server is going to be for Plex and a file server only, maybe nextcloud in the future

1 minute ago, cgi2099 said:

like the 2400g, is this true?

Not to my knowledge.  What if anything would be that many igpu's are very difficult to passthrough to a VM for their exclusive use.  (Or, alternatively the reddit post is talking about iGPU hardware transcoding for Plex, in which case, you would want to always use the latest versions of unRaid.  Personally, I can't stand Plex so I can't comment upon whether unRaid and the 2400g combination is supported or not)

Beyond that, you don't even need a GPU to use unRaid, nor a keyboard / mouse, as all management can be done over the network via a browser.