server hosting not working inside a VM

in both my windows 7 and windows 10 VM i cant run my odamex server but on my main tower i can. it is having a issue finding both my main ip and its assigned ip from my wifi router but when i go into the controle panel its all there. i run minecraft servers fine but it will not allow outsiders into my odamex server for some reason. if someone can help me please let me know 

What type of network connection do you have set up for the VMs?    It needs to be a bridged network (e.g. br0) rather that the default of virbr0 as that will not allow inbound connections from your LAN  to a VM.   If you are not sure you could try posting the XML for one of your VMs so we can see what is defined.

5 minutes ago, itimpi said:

What type of network connection do you have set up for the VMs?    It needs to be a bridged network (e.g. br0) rather that the default of virbr0 as that will not allow inbound connections from your LAN  to a VM.   If you are not sure you could try posting the XML for one of your VMs so we can see what is defined.

mine says br1

image.png.8cc85499d525d2b4a98b629381ff3c2e.png

Edited by matthew429041