Keep running into disk write errors?

Hi, I keep getting “Unable to write to disk n” from the FCP plugin because the disk is completely full however I'm not sure why that’s happening. I currently have 4 data disks which are pretty used (98% disk space used up).

That said I still have ~650GB of space free spread across most of the drives with some having ~250GB of free space. My question is why is Unraid trying to use Disk 1 / 2 instead of writing to disks 3 / 4 which have the majority of free space?

All my shares are set to High-water with a minimum free space of 20-30GB so I was assuming Unraid would fill drive 1 to within 20-30GB and then move on to the next disk. However it seems to keep trying to write to disk 1 or 2. 

What keeps happening is that after a day or two some free space opens back up on that drive (not sure how this is happening… perhaps Mover?).Then after another day I start getting the same errors after Unraid keeps writing to those disks?

I plan on adding another drive soon but nevertheless it seems like I shouldn’t be getting these errors unless I've  configured something incorrectly or perhaps misunderstanding how this should work?

Any ideas?

Thx

A74C4367-33A9-4090-AA2D-1F8794E1B82C.jpeg

599C354E-3F26-458F-AB6D-9762DF704E07.png

14 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Check split level for all shares, it overrides allocation method.

Thx for the reply! Just checked and all my shares are using “Automatically split any directories as required”. I don’t remember playing with that setting, do I need to change it?