Upgrading pooled cached devices

Pet0r

So right now I have a cache pool consisting of 2 x 250GB SSDs in a btrfs RAID1 configuration.

If I want to upgrade these both to say, 500GB drives, what is the process? I saw this post about replacing a device in the pool:

So is it just a case of removing drive 1 and putting a 500GB SSD there, which will rebuild from drive 2, and then repeating the process to replace drive 2 which will then rebuild from the recently upgraded drive 1? Will it then expand to recognise the new space by itself once both drives are the same size or do I need to do something further?

16 hours ago, Pet0r said:

So is it just a case of removing drive 1 and putting a 500GB SSD there, which will rebuild from drive 2, and then repeating the process to replace drive 2 which will then rebuild from the recently upgraded drive 1? Will it then expand to recognise the new space by itself once both drives are the same size or do I need to do something further?

Yes, just follow the FAQ instructions.