Failing drive(s)? "Unmountable: No file system"

This evening trying to write to any share gave me the response the file system being read-only. I restarted my UnRaid machine and it came back with one of my disks saying "Unmountable: No file system". I tried to verify all cables were secure and reboot, then it came up with the disk missing. I reverified cables and rebooted, and it had a message about rebuilding the array which I confirmed without thinking too much. I'm not sure how to proceed or if I should let the rebuild continue.

I also see a message on the monitor connected to the screen that says "BTRFS critical (device md2): corrupt node: root=2 block=894402560 slot=242, unaligned pointer, have 281472972331872 should be aligned to 4096".

I am on UnRaid 6.8.2

Processor: Ryzen 7 1700

Motherboard: Asus Prime B350 Plus

Hard Drives: 2xST10000VN0004 and 1xST10000NM0016

Plugins: Community Applications, Dynamix WireGuard, Nerd Tools, Unassigned Devices, Wake On Lan Support

3 bluray drives (2xSata, 1xUSB)

Diagnostics are attached. Any advice is greatly appreciated

tower-diagnostics-20200212-2133.zip

3 minutes ago, bauercole said:

What would cause that to happen?

There's corruption on the filesystem of the emulated drive, that's why I mentioned it wasn't the best option to rebuild on top of the original disk, though by your description that one was likely suffering from corruption as well, but possibly not as serious.

The rebuild completed. I attempted to mount the filesystem in read-only as suggested as a first step in the link provided and got the following:

root@Tower:/mnt/disks# mount -o usebackuproot,ro /dev/sdd1 /mnt/disks/disk2temp/

mount: /mnt/disks/disk2temp: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdd1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error

I don't have another drive on hand large enough to attempt the btrfs restore suggested as step 2. I have one on the way now, but it won't arrive until Monday

Do you think there is much chance the btrfs restore will be successful?

Thanks for your guidance so far, I appreciate it