Switching drive assignments?

Bags

I am at the point of assigning drives and I originally thought I would use the WD Ears drive as parity. Then I was informed that it is only 5400 rpms. I have already chosen the 2 seagate drives as data drives and put them in the array. I want to make one of the seagate drives the parity now and the WD ears a data drive. I shut down the array and tried to unassign the seagate and assign the WD drive in its place. I get an error about the seagate being a missing drive. I was looking for the reset config button but was not able to locate it. I currently have the latest version of unmenu running. What is the best way to do this?

I am at the point of assigning drives and I originally thought I would use the WD Ears drive as parity. Then I was informed that it is only 5400 rpms. I have already chosen the 2 seagate drives as data drives and put them in the array. I want to make one of the seagate drives the parity now and the WD ears a data drive. I shut down the array and tried to unassign the seagate and assign the WD drive in its place. I get an error about the seagate being a missing drive. I was looking for the reset config button but was not able to locate it. I currently have the latest version of unmenu running. What is the best way to do this?

See here in the wiki under Initialize Array Configuration

Archived