We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Containers missing after update

Hello,

Today I checked the status of my containers and I saw that a couple of them had updates available so I just hit the "update all" button. However I just noticed that 3 containers are missing. I can still see them when I enable advanced mode, but they all show up as orphan images.

c6083f1daf.png

A parity check was running at the time, but I don't see how this could be a problem.

The main thing is, how do I get my containers back? I don't remember all of the paths/devices/parameters I passed through for each of them. Can I recover this kind if information or is it gone?

EDIT:

Just updated to v6.8.3 and rebooted, but it did not solve the problem.

tower-diagnostics-20200310-0043.zip

Edited by oko2708
2 hours ago, oko2708 said:

Hello,

Today I checked the status of my containers and I saw that a couple of them had updates available so I just hit the "update all" button. However I just noticed that 3 containers are missing. I can still see them when I enable advanced mode, but they all show up as orphan images.

c6083f1daf.png

A parity check was running at the time, but I don't see how this could be a problem.

The main thing is, how do I get my containers back? I don't remember all of the paths/devices/parameters I passed through for each of them. Can I recover this kind if information or is it gone?

EDIT:

Just updated to v6.8.3 and rebooted, but it did not solve the problem.

tower-diagnostics-20200310-0043.zip 86.45 kB · 0 downloads

You can always re-install a container with its configured settings intact by using the Previous Apps  option on the Apps tab.

Hi Oko2708!

You are not alone with this problem. I get it randomly on my HA and Plex container. Sometimes 2 times a week, other times it runs for a month without problems.

I will try to look into my logs here and post them here to see if someone have a clue of what might happen and why.

Best Regards!
OlafTheBeard

17 hours ago, OlafTheBeard said:

Hi Oko2708!

You are not alone with this problem. I get it randomly on my HA and Plex container. Sometimes 2 times a week, other times it runs for a month without problems.

I will try to look into my logs here and post them here to see if someone have a clue of what might happen and why.

Best Regards!
OlafTheBeard

Start a new topic. Your problem may or may not be the same as the OP. Adding it to here will just confuse anyone trying to help.

• Thanks 1