Server Freezes

I have had an Unraid server for a couple years now.  I finally was able to afford to upgrade all the hardware and move my data over.  The only thing I use it for is a Plex Media Server.  I have now had it going for a little over a week and it has frozen up at least 5 times.  It seems to happen randomly, but it is happening within 24 hours of reboot.  So far I have been lucky and none of the data has corrupted.  Because everytime this happens I have to hold the power button to shut it down.

I have read that it could have been the Plex Docker I am running.  So i switched from the LinuxServer one to the one done by Plex themselves.  Still having the same issue.  I am also having issues with some shows and movies not playing on some devices.  It is very random.  Some files will play from one season but then another season with the same file type that played before the transfer now wont.  But if I play them on say my xbox, they work.

I have uploaded the diagnostic files in the hopes that someone can tell me what to do.  I don't do much with Unraid and don't really need to, so I am not that fluent on the ins and outs of the software, so please be kind.  I am also uploading my Hardware Profile just in case.

Thank you in advance for your brain power.

tower-diagnostics-20200402-1648.zip

Hardware Profile.txt

Edited by UnlawfulMind