SSD Cache keeps writing in bursts with all dockers turned off, why?

This has been happening for a while and I'm finally annoyed enough to try and solve it.

It seems my fan spins up every few minutes while my ssd cache drive surges with some writing activity and then it spins down again.

I have disabled all dockers to see where the writes are coming from but can't find anything, I have used File Activity and it shows nothing.

in 40 minutes of up time my cache has had 17k writes to 968 reads...any suggestions as to how to find where these writes are coming from?

Recent diags attached
Thanks

Edit: This is an intermittent issue.  Of course after troubleshooting for an hour this morning as soon as I broke down and posted this up, the issue has stopped.  It does come back and will again, it might be a day, or a week.  Hopefully there is still some useful info in the logs, or a suggestion as to a good plugin to monitor or try and track this down.  My MOBO (LENOVO ThinkServer TS140) doesn't have PWM or any sort of good monitors unfortunately either.

tower-diagnostics-20200403-1047.zip

Edited by slofiend