Version: 6.8.3 - Cached Memory Low

Hey guys,

So yesterday i was playing some media through Jellyfin and all of a sudden it started to stutter and not play properly. I started trying to figure out if the issue was with that particular file and what not. So i decided to go back an episode to the one that i just played that worked, and it also was stuttering.

Around this time i could hear the server "doing more" than normal, drives spinning faster/louder etc. So i decided to spin up my Grafana docker and see what was going on.

Other than the occasional CPU spike and disk read write spike (sort of normal when jellyfin is running) everything looked fine. So after not really finding anything i decided to restart the server (done cleanly from the main tab). After startup now when i look at memory i have almost no cache memory and heaps of free. This is not how the system has been. (see attached the graph for the last 7 days)

Unsure if i should be concerned with a memory leak or something. Anyone had this before? Happy to provide logs etc.

M/B: Intel Corporation S2600CO Version G29920-209 - s/n: QSCO44300445

BIOS: Intel Corp. Version SE5C600.86B.02.05.0004.051120151007. Dated: 05/11/2015

CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 512 KiB, 2048 KiB, 20480 KiB, 512 KiB, 2048 KiB, 20480 KiB

Memory: 64 GiB DDR3 Multi-bit ECC (max. installable capacity 512 GiB)

Kernel: Linux 4.19.107-Unraid x86_64

2020-04-08 12_06_01-.png