HP Proliant DL380 G7 VM issues

Hi all, first post on the forum :)

I start with an apology, if this post is in the wrong section I'm sorry !

So I purchased a reconditioned Proliant that came with 8 146gb sas drives and 32gb ram after a friend of mine suggested I take a look at them as I was planning to build two separate systems for unraid and a minecraft server. I wanted to upload music/films etc to unraid and access them from other devices and keep my data safe so unraid seemed like the best option and the proliant's hardware capabilities made it a very good choice for me.

Whilst I'm a complete noob with unraid, I've gotten unraid set up at the moment, got my array configured with a parity drive etc. however I'm having issues with setting up a VM :(

I have gone through 1812's thread and done everything that I can, enable/disable PCIE-ACS, checking IOMMU groups, editing the syslinux.cfg file, applied the Proliant patch, enabled all virtualisation settings in BIOS. But still no luck, when I try to start the VM the monitor the server is connected to has lots of grey/white lines and it's all distorted for a few seconds and then it goes into standby due to no signal. I must point out that I don't have a separate GPU, using the onboard AMD GPU.

1472618628_VMErrorPostfix.PNG.1f48d65d5aaac4d9efbc7f605fce9f13.PNG

syslog.txt

I've attached my system log from right after the error, and the above snippet of the error is what I get.

I would appreciate any help that you can give me, I will try my best to understand all the terminology but have picked everything up pretty quick so far :)

Thanks in advance,

Myles