Make new array with existing data on drives

Hi

I search in the forums, but i can't find that situation clearly, so.. i begin with my question

I recently moved to a new house and my unraid server was the last thing that i need to take attention. First family needs..

After months, now i take the time to look at my good old server, and when i turn it on 3 of 12 disks fails.. after the initial shock, the 3 disks that failed has no vital info.

So.. i want to make a new array with the remaining 9 disks (including the healthy parity disc), but don't want to wipe the data from the previous array. No format or preclear. Only take the info previously stored on the disks and do a new data for the parity disk.

My unraid version is 6.1.9, and the 9 disks are ReiserFS. Is a way to make a new array with loosing the data previously stored in the HDDs?, the disks were used previously on Unraid, with all that needs (partitions, preclear, etc). I don't have budget to build new disks and make the movement from the old disks to new disks.

Thanks in advance.

I think you would want to use "new config" and then add back the drives which you want to keep.  Keep in mind that parity will be invalid at that point so it would need to be rebuilt.  Should also look into converting from RFS to XFS as Reiser is old and being phased out.  Probably should look at why so many drives failed at once first.  Maybe something was bumped during your move or power/splitter cable came loose or HBA card came unseated.