Flash Device Failed with no backup

Long story short, my flash drive isn't detected and I don't have a way to recover the files on there. Didn't make a backup so I guess that's on me. I installed unRAID on a new flash drive and managed to boot using that. Thankfully I still have my key file URL so I managed to install it, but how do I transfer the key from the old flash drive to this? Or do I have to replace the key?

Also, problem is that I'll have to reassign each drive. My question: is there any way to determine which drive was my parity? I only have 1 parity drive, the other 3 are data drives. Do I have also to assign each data drive according to the previous configuration? If so, is there any way at all to find out which configuration they were in?

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Edited by lycando
1 hour ago, lycando said:

but how do I transfer the key from the old flash drive to this? Or do I have to replace the key?

https://unraid.net/blog/top-support-and-forum-questions-answered

Also, problem is that I'll have to reassign each drive. My question: is there any way to determine which drive was my parity? I only have 1 parity drive, the other 3 are data drives. Do I have also to assign each data drive according to the previous configuration? If so, is there any way at all to find out which configuration they were in?

Install UD plugin, one disk won't be mountable, that's parity, if you want to mount the other disks to test mount them read only, to keep parity in sync, then do a new config and check "parity is already valid" before array start.

34 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Install UD plugin, one disk won't be mountable, that's parity, if you want to mount the other disks to test mount them read only, to keep parity in sync

Got it, thanks. Another question; with only 1 parity drive, when I reassign the other data disks, do I have to assign them in the same order as before?

34 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

then do a new config and check "parity is already valid" before array start.

Sorry, I'm not too sure what this means. How do I create a new config?

with only 1 parity drive, when I reassign the other data disks, do I have to assign them in the same order as before?

No, parity will still be valid.

Sorry, I'm not too sure what this means. How do I create a new config?

Ignore that, you don't need to create a new config since it's already one, just assign the devices and check "parity is already valid" before first array start.