Fix common problem error - Invalid folder cache contained within /mnt

Hi, hope you can point me in the right direction to solve this error. Updated Unraid and also Fix Common problem tool and have had a new error appear hav'nt changed anything else not sure where to look or if I can ignore. Log file attached appreciate your help.

Cheers Justintas

hptower-syslog-20200419-0838.zip

hptower-diagnostics-20200419-1914.zip

Edited by justintas
forgot to attache diagnostic file
9 minutes ago, justintas said:

Hi, hope you can point me in the right direction to solve this error. Updated Unraid and also Fix Common problem tool and have had a new error appear hav'nt changed anything else not sure where to look or if I can ignore. Log file attached appreciate your help.

Cheers Justintas

hptower-syslog-20200419-0838.zip 19.16 kB · 0 downloads

You really need to provide the diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools >> Diagnostics) if you want to get anything other than guesses.  That file includes the syslog but also a lot more about your system setup and current state.

The error message sounds as if you have something trying to write to a cache drive (a docker perhaps) without you actually having a cache drive so it is writing to RAM (which gets lost on a reboot).