Comrest Errors when plugging in drives

Greetings Subject Matter Experts!

So I am setting up a second Unraid server with an old I7 machine I had laying around. I also got a 5 in 3 Harddrive cage to put in all the old 2TB drives I had replaced in my main server with bigger ones. I have an Unraid PRO license on this second machine and I have 3 10G cards (recognized device below) and a switch I am going to connect the 2 unraid and my main PC to on a separate network, I'll tackle this later. 

[15b3:6750] 01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Mellanox Technologies MT26448 [ConnectX EN 10GigE, PCIe 2.0 5GT/s] (rev b0)

So I have a marvell sata below, and was working no issues in unraid on another motherboard WITH THE SAME HARDDRIVES and cables. Changes are motherboard, CPU and RAM, and using a brand new unraid image on registered USB. 

[1b4b:9230] 04:00.0 SATA controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9230 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s Controller (rev 11)

Everything boots up no issue with no sata cables plugged in. As soon as I plug in a harddrive into the Marvell controller it throws this during boot. Unraid sees the 5 HDs that are connected to the sata on the MB but not the ones connected to the marvell.

Need some troubleshooting assistance please! What to do first? I have switched sata cables same result. I was getting COMRESET failed (errno=-16 and 32) errors at times when more than one drive is hooked up. Currently, the one in the syslog attached, only the 1TB 10kRPM cache drive which was jsut precleared and working no problem just before switching the MB CPU and RAM.  

Capture.PNG

syslog.txt