[6.8.3] High iowait, memory, and kernel errors?

Attached diagnostics

Im getting high iowaits that sometimes stall the system, how do i find whats causing it?

i grabbed diagnostics after my system was stalled for about 10 mins starting at 12:30 am  the only thing i can think of that started around that time is my user script to start Tdarr docker. Around that time a huge wall of text occurred in the log as well.

Other times I notice the below errors around the times it has happened

Apr 20 23:56:49 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:49 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:52 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:54 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:54 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:55 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:57 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:59 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:56:59 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:57:00 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:57:02 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:57:04 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:57:04 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token
Apr 20 23:57:05 MIKESDESKTOP root: error: /webGui/include/Notify.php: missing csrf_token

diagnostics-20200421-0046.zip

8 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Thanks, yeah I made sure all my plugins were up to date.

So I decided to wipe my cache and reformat it to xfs and see if that worked. When I went to install dockers they'd never install, slow to download and stuck at verfiying. So I looked that up and it might be a failing cache drive. So I'm popping in another SSD to find out and will chime back in.

That fixed nothing!

Edited by Wavey