Dockers Fail to Start.

Hi everyone, a little stumped with this one, and cannot understand why I have a docker failure.

System was working perfectly. All Dockers were working. I Shutdown to have a spring clean and blew out the winters dust etc. Upon booting none of my dockers were showing on the main page. I went to the docker tab and appear to have an error which I have attached along with my diagnostics.

I am a little lost to be honest and not sire what has failed and what direction to take to fix the issue? Hoping someone on the community can help and assist?

One other issue to note, which I noticed. When I navigate to my plugins, I cannot see any of my installed plugins anymore. The page continues to try and refresh but I never get a status of installed plugins?

Hope someone can help, I have tried to fix this myself through reading forum posts etc but I am stumped.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

Docker Start Failure.jpg

titan-diagnostics-20200501-1136.zip

2 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Checksum error on the docker image:

May  1 11:29:50 Titan kernel: BTRFS warning (device loop2): csum failed root 5 ino 274 off 16384 csum 0x5fa31edb expected csum 0xcfa287d9 mirror 1

You should re-create it, but this might be the result of a hardware problem, like bad RAM, especially if it happens again in the near future.

OK thanks very much for the advice. After deleting and re-creating have dockers working again. Just restoring all my dockers now.

Thanks for your help and advice.