iPad browser noVNC issue

Hello,

I have searched extensively and either the solution hasn’t been posted or my Google skills are failing me.

I am on unRaid 6.8.3 and have a few Linux VMs running with no modifications to the xml.  unRaid assigned them the default VNC ports of 5900/5901/5902 (etc...).  I have no VNC password set.  VirtIO is 

However, when attempting to access the VNC Remote using a browser from an iPad (Safari/Chrome), noVNC never connects.  Is there some issue with the hyperlink provided by unRaid?

This is the hyperlink provided for one of the VMs.  This is one of my VMs.  VirtIO is in use and br0 is the network bridge:

http://192.168.1.25/plugins/dynamix.vm.manager/vnc.html?autoconnect=true&host=192.168.1.25&port=&path=/wsproxy/5702/

What am i missing?

Thank you.

unraid-diagnostics-20200505-0630.zip

• 4 weeks later...

I am also having an issue using my iPad where I can no longer use noVNC And the VNC just tries to continuously load. This is occurring on any new VM I try to create. Even using jump desktop via VNC I can initially get VNC to work for initial grub screen, but after that the screen goes black.

Were you able to figure anything out? I am debating wiping everything and doing a completely new install of Unraid and VMs/dockers etc. thankfully I don’t have much configured minus a gaming VM currently.

1 hour ago, VI510N said:

I am also having an issue using my iPad where I can no longer use noVNC And the VNC just tries to continuously load. This is occurring on any new VM I try to create. Even using jump desktop via VNC I can initially get VNC to work for initial grub screen, but after that the screen goes black.

Were you able to figure anything out? I am debating wiping everything and doing a completely new install of Unraid and VMs/dockers etc. thankfully I don’t have much configured minus a gaming VM currently.

No, not able to figure it out.  noVNC works on a desktop browser on a desktop operating system, but never from a mobile browser, including iPadOS.