Mover is moving files that don't exist!

Hi,

I am trying to evacuate my cache disks and it is taking an eternity as the mover is moving trash files that I cannot see to delete.

May 6 02:52:44 UNRAID2 move: move: file /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/krusader/.local/share/Trash/files/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Sabre/ITrash.php
May 6 02:52:44 UNRAID2 move: move: file /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/krusader/.local/share/Trash/files/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Sabre/TrashHome.php
May 6 02:52:44 UNRAID2 move: move: file /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/krusader/.local/share/Trash/files/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Sabre/TrashFolder.php
May 6 02:52:44 UNRAID2 move: move: file /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/krusader/.local/share/Trash/files/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Sabre/TrashRoot.php
May 6 02:52:44 UNRAID2 move: move: file /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/krusader/.local/share/Trash/files/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Sabre/AbstractTrashFile.php
May 6 02:52:44 UNRAID2 move: move: file /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader/krusader/.local/share/Trash/files/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Sabre/TrashFolderFolder.php

when looking through the console this directory structure does not exist

image.png.5f7c4a77cfc44b869bbdcf90e68dc351.png

2 minutes ago, remotevisitor said:

Names beginning with . are not displayed by ls unless you add the -a option.

Hi,

I already tried that but if you look at the log the path is  /mnt/cache/appdata/binhex-krusader

that is not a hidden folder structure?