Getting "wrong" error on parity drive after BIOS reset

Hi,

Hope you all can help. I have been trying to get my server running again after the motherboard battery went out. The BIOS was reset and I was able to boot the system again, but now the Parity drive is not properly recognized. The parity drive is loaded internally in the CPU, while "Drive 1" is external. 

Not sure if it is same or similar issue as:

Attached are the logs.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

papsh-diagnostics-20200518-1215.zip

Hi Johnnie,

Thanks for the help. I updated Unraid and AHCI/SATA in the BIOS. Attached are the logs. Please let me know what else I might try. Seems that the Parity (internal) is showing up slightly smaller. Both the internal and external are the exact same make and model. Not sure if I could swap the internal and external to solve the issue since the BIOS is reading the size differently. Not sure if that would do the trick.

Thanks!

papsh-diagnostics-20200522-0717.zip

Sorry, I was following the recommendation in the blog only to change it on the parity (wrong) drive. I have updated both and now get "Start will start Parity-Sync and/or Data-Rebuild.". I assume I should go ahead and run that? I have a backup of the main drive just in case. If it is successful will by data still be there or will I need to start from scratch?

Thankspapsh-diagnostics-20200523-1217.zip

Thank again for the help. I am so close! I tried starting the array with Disk 1 unassigned to only start the Parity drive and it is stuck at  "Array Starting•Mounting disks..." It has been like this for about an hour now. I tried t stop the array to retry, but that is no working either. Should I force a hard restart?

Edited by abeg29
Adding sentence

Ok thanks. I had to force a shutdown. I went ahead and updated a couple of old Plugins to get rid of the additional errors after restart. I was able to start it in Maintenance mode, then stopped the array, then started it normally and it finally mounted. Everything looks good, so I'm going to go ahead and attempt the rebuild/parity check. Thanks again for all your help!

papsh-diagnostics-20200525-1114.zip