Unraid reporting weird information on drive speed

I am a new Unraid user and have a few drives installed in a R510, yesterday I had a drive that was listing in Unraid as Sata 3.2 (6Gbps) but running at 3Gbps speeds. I read in a previous forum about shutting down the array and reseating the drives in their caddies to the backplane. I had done that now I have a few drives that are reporting the same (Sata 3.2 running at 3Gpbs). I am attaching my system log for further help. Please let me know what else I could be looking at. I do want to mention I have a 2Tb drive in the array thats throwing a SMART error and once my data finishes moving over and I build the parity to the 14TB drives then I will be replacing that drive since its only capable of 3Gbps.

tower-syslog-20200526-1633.zip

11 hours ago, Lucky3058 said:

would a drive that runs only at 3Gbps and also throwing an error cause some of the others to be slowed down?

It shouldn't make any other drives link at lower then supported speeds, also note that you shouldn't have any performance issues because of that, SATA2 is enough for spinners, SSDs are a different story.