[SOLVED] HP Proliant DL360 G7 to Supermicro leads to Unsupported Partition

I had my setup on a HP DL 360 G7 with each logical drive in their own 1 drive raid 0. After transferring the drives to a new server and starting the array I get Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout. I looked around and saw that was an issue with going from a hardware raid to just unraid, and that I had to rebuild each drive one by one.

I figured out that the drive was unmountable after starting the array which cleared my parity. I do not believe I can add the drives to the server without adding it to the raid card (someone asked on hpe forums). I can mount the drives using UD and see all of my files on there. Is there a fix I could do on each drive to fix the partition structure?

Parity sync works when I run it, so should I try letting it finish as is and try rebuild each drive on the new server? Or would it just rebuild the bad partition layout?

Edited by pocable
solved
10 hours ago, pocable said:

I figured out that the drive was unmountable after starting the array which cleared my parity.

Don't understand what you mean by this, if parity was assigned it would remain valid.

Usually solution for this is to rebuild one disk at a time, more info here: