Parity Rebuild Crashes server

I'm running into an issue where anytime I try to run a parity rebuild the server freezes and becomes unresponsive.  I've attached diagnostics.  

System Setup:

M/B: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z97X-Gaming 5 Version 

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version F6. Dated: 04/21/2015

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Disabled

Cache: 256 KiB, 1024 KiB, 8192 KiB

Memory: 16 GiB DDR3 (max. installable capacity 32 GiB)

HP H221 JBOD HBA

Connected via SAS to HP Storageworks D2600

with 12x4TB HDD of various makes and models

Samsung 850 Evo setup as Cache drive via local SATA connection

Dockers Installed: Emby, Plex

Dockers Running: Plex

Plugins Installed: Community Applications, Fix Common Problems, Unraid Nvidia 

I've dumped my entire config once and started over for this same reason.  Builds the array just fine during initial setup.  Crashes and burns if you have to do a rebuild after that.  I'm new to unraid so if you need more info please let me know.

tower-diagnostics-20200528-0941.zip

I'm talking about if I were to just completely start from scratch (fresh usb drive whole new config) it does the initial build of the parity just fine.  The system was taken offline by accident last night.  (Pulled the wrong plug.)  When it came back up it was reporting 2 disk as disabled.  I ran smart test they call came back fine.  SO followed the steps in the Guide stopped array removed disk started array readded disk.  It begins Parity rebuild and about 10-20 seconds later the whole thing freezes, becomes unreachable, and I have no more activity lights on my HP Storageworks.  

I had this happen once before but it was during my very first setup so I assumed I'd screwed up something in the config so I started over.  Which is why I know it will do the initial setup parity build just fine.

New log attached.syslog  I'm not seeing anything odd toward the end of it.  Again thought this is all new to me...

4 minutes ago, Firestorm213 said:

The system was taken offline by accident last night.  (Pulled the wrong plug.) 

That's not a motive to disable disks.

5 minutes ago, Firestorm213 said:

I'm not seeing anything odd toward the end of it.

We need the syslog after the problem happens and before rebooting or there's noting to see.

I didn't disable them.  They system came back up that way.  I assume it was in the middle of a write when the power was abruptly removed.  That last log is after going through the process of removing then adding disk 9 back to the array to kick off a rebuild. The system froze up again.  So I held in the power button until it shut down.  Removed the flash drive and copied the system log from it and uploaded it here(the last system log I posted).  

1 minute ago, Firestorm213 said:

I assume it was in the middle of a write when the power was abruptly removed.

Like mentioned that's not a reason for a disk to became disable, if the power goes out there's no time or chance for Unraid to disable it/them.

3 minutes ago, Firestorm213 said:

That last log is after going through the process of removing then adding disk 9 back to the array to kick off a rebuild.

Yes, sorry, missed that, there's nothing logged before the crash, this suggests a hardware problem.