I just lost my plex library

I just lost most of my plex library as i was uploading data to it; 

I think this started yesterday when i physically moved my server to the basement. I clean shutdown the server, unplugged it, blew it out with an air compressor and installed it in its new home in the basement. Upon boot one of my 6TB drives came up as an unknown filesystem. I believe i hadn't starting writing to that disk yet and thought nothing on starting a rebuild of the file system. I just finished backing up several movies and uploaded them to the server. I manually scanned the library and it started removing titles. Now i have only the things that i uploaded over the last week (a few from before the physical move.) I don't think parity scans had happened. Is there a way for me to recover from parity?

tower-diagnostics-20200531-2058.zip

Edited by platta
Attached Diag log

Or would the initialize of a new disk overwrite the existing parity data and have insured that data's demise. I want to know what my options are and how much time to invest or if it is time to bust out the optical media and start backing up again. 

The parity system is real-time.  Any time you write a byte to the array, parity is updated to reflect that.

In this case, you had an unmountable drive (disk 2) and instead of running the file system checks against it you checked off the box that said "Format (with the disclaimer next to it), and wiped the contents of the drive.

The parity system reflects that disk 2 is now completely empty.

How important is the information?  Recovery options (EaseUS) do exist to recover the data on the drive by pulling the drive and attaching it to a Windows system.  But, without doing that, the system is acting perfectly normal.  You formatted a drive, and the data is gone :(