Urgent - Cache drive corrupt (pool)

Hi all,

Here is what let to a corrupt cache drive on my Unraid installation:

I have two cache drives, 1x1tb and 1x 2tb. Since they are mismatched I ended up buying another 1tb to replace the 2tb.

So I googled and followed this post to the . https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/?do=findComment&comment=511923

It worked out fine but the pool size was 1.5TB even after the drives swapped. I moved all files to the btrfs cache again without any error message. I was a bit wondering since the cache 1 drive was the only one that had writes to it, not the cache 2 drive even so they are in a RAID1. Then I stopped the array after it was finished and restarted unraid.  After the restart the cache drives is showing:

root@Tower:~# btrfs check --readonly /dev/nvme1n1p1
Opening filesystem to check...
bad tree block 559374450688, bytenr mismatch, want=559374450688, have=0
Couldn't read tree root
ERROR: cannot open file system
root@Tower:~# btrfs rescue super-recover /dev/nvme1n1p1
All supers are valid, no need to recover
root@Tower:~# btrfs rescue chunk-recover /dev/nvme1n1p1
Scanning: DONE in dev0                         
open with broken chunk error
Chunk tree recovery failed

Thank you in advance for any advise. Please let me know if there is any way I could recover the missing files.

Hopefully I can recover the cache since I really would hate loosing all my docker and vm data.

Thank you.

Unfortunately none of the suggestions yielded any benefits. I had to wipe the cache drive. What a bummer especially since I tried following guidance doing it in the first place. 

The new Raid 1 cache pool is now created. How can I backup my cache drive pool on a regular basis so if this would happen again I have a perfect copy of it on my array? 

Thanks but would a rsync of a running array cache drive provide a usable backup? I am concerned that i.e. the dockers might run and then the backup might not be usable afterwards?

Do I have to backup each vm and each docker separately and ensure they are offline when doing so?

Thank you. If there is a link that explains this in more detail, happy to read if anyone can point me in the right direction.