Windows 10 VM - I am at the end of my rope lol

Good evening! First of all, thank you to everyone who is active on this forum. I have been able to troubleshoot countless issues on my own thanks to the help you have provided to others. 

I am trying to get a Windows 10 VM up so I will be able to game on my machine. I have been using it as a Plex server, and it has been awesome. For the life of me, though, I cannot figure out why this won't work. I had a professional look at it. I changed my graphics card (was the GEForce RTX 2070). I have spent well over a dozen hours trying to troubleshoot this one thing, and read through countless other forum posts. I apologize if this is a redundant post. I am not super techie, and cannot read code. I will include my diagnostic zip and list my build below. Is it maybe part of what I have just isn't compatible with something else? If anyone sees something that I cannot, or has any suggestions for me, please, please, PLEASE help. 

Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 Version
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core @ 3800 MHz
GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Mini 8GB GDDR5 256-bit

otakutower-diagnostics-20200616-2016.zip